Monday, July 12, 2010

Quitting is not an option...

I don't understand why i'm always the minute writer whenever i was in an internal meeting... doesn't matter if there's someone else who's younger, lower rank (who's supposed to be bullied), junior rank... even when the meeting wasn't supposed to be attended by me (higher management meeting, i was taken from attending my shift just to take minutes in the meeting)...

A friend joked about how the typical minute writer (she's one too) will only be relieved of her power after she got promoted, and i agree....

i got promoted recently... and part of the job is to be a secretariat in a committee... or best summarised by the head of the committee...

"I need a secretariat for minute taking. I suggest 'biker-chic' to be the secretariat"

Ok, then... Seems that i won't be able to run from it for a very long time.. So, i'll just honing my minute taking skill then...

Can't beat them, might as well join them...

No comments: