Saturday, January 1, 2011

downsizing a dream...

i was just blog-surfing and realised it's been a while since i've been here...

and saw my wish list. 

z-zah's current wish list
  • lasik surgery
  • sunglasses
  • chiropractic mattress
  • 42" HDTV with IPTV Ready
  • HONDA CRV

I have totally forgotten about this but realised that i had somehow acquired almost all of it ( i think?)...
 
because i have only bought the cheaper version of everything...
 
  • chiropractic mattress - replaced with an 10" spring matress (should be good, bought during a sale)
  • 42" HDTV with IPTV Ready - replaced with a 22" HDTV (i think it's IPTV ready)
  • HONDA CRV - replaced with a KIA Sportage ( that's what i'm aiming for now)
Now, it occured to me that i only dare to dream big but too coward to fulfill it...

Such a coward that is me...

Maybe becoming more brave & bolder should be in my new year's resolution...

but, let me watch my favorite series (Stargate SG-1) on my new 22" LCD TV while resting on my new matress....

Hope it'll be a good year for me next...

No comments: